Who are we?
With over 1000 installations worldwide since 2005, BigAirBag is the world’s leading manufacturer of airbags for freestyle sports, action sports and leisure applications. At BigAirBag we embrace a strong international identity. Our broad-minded approach allows us to deliver our commitment to a global market, in multiple languages and across all cultures.
What we offer?
Based in the city of Amsterdam, the BigAirBag team is made up of a group of dynamic characters who share a passion for leisure activities, freestyle sports and the lifestyle these sports embody. Our team is dedicated to deliver the best possible quality and service to our international customers. We believe in building the strengths of our team members while supporting them to improve on their weaknesses and succeed in both their careers and their personal goals.
- A flat hierarchy which nurtures a strong team spirit between equals
- Working within fun, creative and exciting markets
- Ongoing coaching and support from the BigAirBag team to develop the strengths of each individual and the team
- Challenging and ever changing tasks
- A creative and flexible working environment
- A great and challenging work atmosphere and environment
We are looking for a rounded a team player with a broad skill set who is self motivated, self organized, creative, dynamic, solution oriented and flexible. It is essential that the applicant has exceptional interpersonal, communications and networking skills, while also sharing our passion for freestyle actions sports and leisure activities.
We are searching for an individual that has some experience in (international) sales and / or inside sales, customer relations and marketing with affinity for the sports and leisure industries. Excellent language skills in English and a second language like French or Spanish are required for this position. Although Dutch language is not a requirement, the wish for a long term wish to remain in Amsterdam and build a life here is essential.
- Flexible, solution oriented personality with a broad skill set.
- Ability to think outside of the box and work in a position which is not limited to a given task.
- Some experience in creating a sales plan and some affinity with marketing.
- Interest and knowledge of sports and in particular freestyle action sports (at least ability to research and develop this knowledge)
- Some personal ability in freestyle sports would be an advantage
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and experience contacting new leads
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both multiply languages.
- Applicants seeking lateral moves or career changes are welcome
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Inform and sell
- Lead generation and qualification
- Managing incoming inquiries
- Actively approaching new cold leads
- CRM management and development
- Monitoring the sales funnel and providing support to our international sales team
- Creating offers, order confirmations and sales presentations
- Think along in the development of marketing strategies
- Professional product consultation within multiple applications areas
- After sales support and customer services
- Opportunity to grow
Are you interested?
We are looking for applicants with long term aspirations to become part of the BigAirBag team and help us develop and nurture the company for many years to come!
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!