Venture IQ is a scale-up that assists Corporates, Private Equity and Venture Capital funds in finding technology companies to partner with or invest in. Our search mandates are global and cross-industry and we use proprietary, cutting-edge data- analytics tools to find the best prospects. Venture IQ was founded in 2015 and we now serve a growing number of leading corporate and financial clients in several industries.
Our consultants are at the forefront of helping innovation make its way to the world. They manage our technology scouting projects and communicate promising new technology start-ups to our clients. As client lead you will be the first point of contact for our clients, responsible for their satisfaction. Your primary responsibility will be to work directly with our clients in finding and assessing the best technology companies out there by analysing the companies that our analysts have found and presenting your conclusions to the client.
As an Innovation Consultant at Venture IQ you will gain access to a small and focused team with different disciplines and experience levels. You will work closely with experienced venture capitalists, the software development team and our pool of technology analysts from various disciplines. You will learn what makes the difference between good technology and a good venture deal. You will be working directly with
VCs, business development and innovation teams of leading corporates (for example in the renewable energy and food industries) and have the opportunity to share our insights with them.
You will have the opportunity to shape your role in a way you find most effective, for example by including side responsibilities such as HR or Finance. You will learn to assess technology companies using our proprietary tools and link them to corporate strategies. Our consultants receive exceptional training, both externally and on the job.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3 years working experience, preferably in a client-facing role
- Is very structured in her/his way of working
- Is highly analytical and has an independence in her/his thinking
- Loves innovation and gets excited by new technologies
- Has excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team setting, supporting and leading team members to successful project delivery
- Is intellectually curious and can quickly acquaint her/himself with new technologies, markets, business models
- Is entrepreneurially-minded and commercially confident
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, fluency in another major language is a plus
What we offer:
- A permanent full time position in our team
- We will teach you company assessment- and deal scouting techniques and let you plan your own development in terms of training
- You will be working in a high energy working environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- Opportunities for career advancement within our fast growing scale-up
- Positive and open company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
Please send applications to email@example.com and be sure to let us know why you would like to work at Venture IQ. Applications should be accompanied by a copy of your CV and grade transcripts before November 23rd.
Nieuwe Prinsengracht 39
Please send your cover letter, resume with grade transcript via this form!