Sell our Growth Hacking Traineeship to the fastest growing start-ups and scale-ups.
The Talent Institute empowers the next generation of young professionals and companies to grow and innovate. We achieve this by sourcing the best talent, immersing them in the latest digital skills and connecting them with some of the finest start-ups, scale-ups and corporates.
We have built different programs to train entrepreneurial people with the right digital skill-, tool- and mindset to accelerate innovation. During the last 3,5 years we have run 23 growth hacking traineeships, 25 bootcamps and we are busy with new propositions to accelerate growth.
Our programs are designed to build the next generation of young professionals. We want to empower digital growth & innovation within talents and within companies.
What about business development?
The Talent Institute is part of the leading global start-up and innovation ecosystem, known as the ‘We Empower Innovators’ Network. We have big ambitions to empower young professionals in their career. Last year – 2018 – The Talent Institute opened their first international office in Melbourne, Australia and our international ambitions don’t stop there!
As Business Developer you have a crucial role in selling our proven proposition for delivering cutting edge programs to start-ups and scale-ups. Business Development is a combination of sales, strategic analysis and marketing. It’s developing The Talent Institute by attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts.
You are fully responsible for getting the best companies in for our Growth Hacking traineeship. Create new ways to attract business, manage current relationships and use the latest online sales tools support your sales strategy.
What is the job about?
- Analyze markets & find new business opportunities (30%)
– Identify new business opportunities and find ways to reach the fastest growing startups
– Analyze market and translate these market developments into fresh ideas, interesting projects and commercial opportunities and ensure that they are utilized.
- Reach out to new prospect (35%)
– Helping new leads identifying the key challenges within their online/ digital marketing team
– Selling the best Growth Hacking traineeship in the Randstad
– Reaching quarterly sales goals
– Close at least 30 deals per quarter
- Foster relationship with clients (25%)
– Account management and maintaining relationships
– Grow sales from existing accounts
– Be an expert and consult current clients in growth opportunities
- Optimize sales processes (10%)
– Increase efficiency in sales process
– Find new ways to attract clients (organize events, podcasts, webinars, referrals)
– Use new online tools to make your life more easy.
What we will offer you.
- Full responsibility for the sales of our Growth Hacking traineeships
- Space to create & build new traineeship models to conquer other markets
- 40 hour work week
- 25 holidays (pro rata)
- Salary between €3000 – €4000 per month
- Macbook Pro
- Inspirational office space shared with Startupbootcamp & Innoleaps at B. Amsterdam.
- Access to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators.
- You speak Dutch fluently
- You have 2 to 4 years of B2B sales experience
- You have experience in online sales tools (pipedrive, sales navigator, hubspot)
- You’ve finished a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing or something similar
- You are able to develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies and new models to keep existing clients & win new ones.
- You are available full-time & live in Amsterdam
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a young, fun ambitious team.
Excited? Nice! Please submit your resume and motivation letter via this form!