“One of the coolest kids toys ever.”
“Meccano & Lego meet IKEA.”
“Infento takes the experience of Lego and super sizes it.”
Do you want to work at an international start-up with a unique product that makes kids and families happy? Infento is growing super fast and we need to optimize our LEAN production machine to further grow our company internationally, so we are hiring!
What is Infento?
We have developed a modular construction kit with which kids can build an infinite amount of cool rides and glides! From scooter to trike, from sledge to go kart. Check out our website (infentorides.com) to see our cool product or our succesful KickStarter campaign that we finished last month and where we launched 6 new kits with 32 new rides! www.kickstarter.com/projects/infento/infento-build-amazing-life-size-rides-with-your-ki
We have grown in the last one and half year from zero to a team of 25 people and we hold our 2.500m2 office & production facility in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. There we produce and pack all our kits. Infento has +200 different unique parts and we try to produce almost all in house. That’s serious business and needs rock solid coordination. So that is why we are looking for….you?
How modular are you?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, energizing and responsible person with a good set of brains and a passion for people. Yes, the whole package!
Specifically that means:
- a) an analytical mindset (BA/MA education level) and a structured way of working
- b) the ability to lead a production crew of 10-14 people and make them both efficient workers and happy people
- c) a pro active attitude, the ability to work independently and wish to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- d) a curious mindset, that is open to feedback, and a healthy drive to learn
- e) a good feeling with (technical) consumer products
- f) a smile on your face when you see Infento for the first time 🙂
What can you expect?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day production of Infento parts, the packaging of the construction kits and the quality control at our production facility in Amsterdam. It is of the essence that the parts are made with the highest care and kits are packed flawlessly. All should happen in a safe and LEAN way.
There will be +/- 10-14 people (foremen and production crew) that need proper instruction and direction. After the team check-in in the morning you will be both actively directing people and assuring that the production facility runs in “optima forma”; that means for example:
- make, track, adjust production planning; assuring kits will be shipped in time
- do the administration; assuring management has correct production targets / results and purchase has good
- overview of stock figures
- hire new production crew if needed
Ok, ok, but what’s in it for me?
Well, a responsible role in a very promising and fast growing start-up! A dynamic working environment with great colleagues from a wild variety of backgrounds; succesful entrepreneurs, crazy creatives, ex management consultants. Further, we offer a good salary (and grow fast) and we work in the beautiful city of Amsterdam! Because of our fast growth there are plenty of possibilities to grow and develop yourself internally (courses, promotions).
Not blown away despite of of all requirements? Still sitting solid on your chair? Great! Now comes the easy part: sit back and relax. Open Gmail / Outlook, write down why you want to work at Infento and what you will bring to the table as our Head of Production
Done? Perfect. send your resume and cover letter via this form!