BAAN: Fintech Succes Specialist (40 uur p/w) bij Bitvavo
In 2018, Bitvavo launched the first version of its digital assets trading platform, to bridge the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets. By offering transparent fees, a wide range of assets and an easy to use platform, Bitvavo is making the currency of the future accessible for everyone.
In two years time, Bitvavo has established itself as the market leader in the Netherlands, with hundreds of thousands of users exchanging over billion euros worth of digital assets a year.
Our team (20+ FTE), located in Amsterdam, is looking for self-driven, talented people who can help us with making digital assets available for everyone. Become a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands, on the eve of European expansion.
One of the crucial points for our growth is the quality of service we provide to our customers. Thus far, our customer experience has been the main differentiator between Bitvavo and our competitors. We keep our product super simple. We always go the extra mile and make sure our customers receive a great service. We do so by offering an easy to use digital assets exchange and providing customers with all the gears they need to start trading digital assets. When customers have a problem, we listen, enable and empower.
Besides offering the best service, our customer support team is also responsible for onboarding new (private and corporate) customers. As the digital asset market is developing quickly, so does the regulatory landscape. It is key to comply with all regulations and best practices and by joining our customer suppor team, you will play an essential role in ensuring this happens.
What you’ll be doing
- Support our customers by handling all kinds of procedural, technical and security related questions about Bitvavo’s services.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the way we support our customers (e.g. identifying common queries and making sure these are addressed in self-serve articles or by providing feedback to our product development teams).
- Contribute to improving the Customer Experience and the Bitvavo product by providing feedback and innovative solutions.
- Perform initial and periodic customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification.
What you have:
- You are a natural problem solver, able to quickly understand problems and identify solutions.
- Able to adapt to new processes and work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (written and spoken) and with customers and for internal purposes.
- Affinity with technology and knowledge of the digital asset market will be a plus.
- 1 year of working experience in compliance, integrity or an equivalent position will be a plus.
What do we offer
- Excellent employment terms, including a very competitive salary.
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company.
- Working in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Daily lunches.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
The selection procedure in a nutshell
- Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Bitvavo, the better!
- Let’s first have a ‘coffee chat’ to introduce Bitvavo, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office or by phone.
- An in-depth interview;
We’ll inform you as soon as we’ve decided whether we’d like to proceed with you.