Analyst Debt Advisory (40 uur p/w)
Excited to build a career in Debt Advisory?
Join our team of motivated and ambitious colleagues and work on a wide range of national and international financing solutions. Oaklins has offices in more than 40 locations employing more than 850 people worldwide, while still maintaining the culture and benefits of a small team. We offer great opportunities to operate and grow alongside accomplished advisors and entrepreneurs.
About the role
Due to our continuous growth, we are currently looking for an analyst to further expand our Debt Advisory team in our Amsterdam office. Oaklins’ Debt Advisory professionals support public and private companies, management teams, shareholders, financial sponsors and debt providers with the origination and execution of (complex) financing structures. Having an independent position, we use our knowledge and our network to identify solutions and financial institutions best suited to our clients’ needs. As a debt advisor, you will be active in acquisition finance (LBO), corporate lending, asset based lending, restructuring and recapitalizations.
We are looking for people that are motivated, eager to learn, and are passionate about Debt Advisory. The job comes with a high level of responsibility and opportunity to experience a steep learning curve. You’ll receive on-the-job training and benefit from working in a small specialized team.
If it’s time for your next move, get in touch with us.
What you’ll do
- Work on credit assessments and investment propositions
- Analyse (complex) cash flow models
- Recognize the client’s need and propose suitable financing solutions
- Compose financing memoranda
- Play a key role in process control and loan documentation
- Team up with your colleagues from the M&A and ECM teams within Oaklins Netherlands and Oaklins offices worldwide
Who you are
- Excellent academic background and (an almost completed) academic (WO) Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Business Economics or related
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding work ethic
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with an eye for detail
- Creative, open minded and solution-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Team player; strong social skills
- Relevant experience, preferably in the financial sector (leveraged finance, structured lending, transaction services or corporate finance is a plus)