Administrative assistant (32-40 uur p/w)
Are you an expert in giving support? Are you accurate when it comes to administration? Are you passionate about global mobility and would like to join an international environment in our Amsterdam office? Then you may be Hillbrook’s new administrative assistant
Who are we?
Since 2010, Hillbrook Expatriate Tax Solutions (www.hillbrook.nl) has been advising and supporting multinationals, guiding entrepreneurs and knowledge migrants in the areas of tax compliance, accountancy, payroll and immigration. The staff in our practice consists of two partners and 30 experienced employees. At Hillbrook, we always aim to establish a very close
working relationship with our clients. This approach is how we achieve a high level of client satisfaction. For us, personal contact is a key foundation of the working relationship. We therefore invest time into building and maintaining good relationships.
In connection with the continued growth in compliance immigration and tax activities, we are looking for an administrative professional to assist our immigration and tax professionals. In this position, you will work in an international team of experts and support the departments with a variety of activities, no two days are alike!
- Provides general and various administrative support to our tax and immigration team
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects
- Contact with tax/immigration authorities on the status of applications submitted
- Contact person for our clients including answering the phone
- Monitoring mailboxes and assigning the correspondence for follow up
- Assistant to our technology department
The profile we are looking for
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience and a relevant degree (minimum MBO);
- You have good communication skills and reasonable sense of humor
- You have affinity with most Microsoft Office Tools
- You are good at setting priorities and work accurately;
- You show initiative and are eager to learn new things
- You live in (or near) Amsterdam;
- You have excellent command of the English language;
- Affinity with tax and immigration matters is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, gross EUR 2.750 – EUR 3.000 per month
- Business laptop and mobile phone
- 28 days’ holiday based on full-time employment
- Good accessibility by public transport (near RAI Amsterdam)
- Plenty of independence and freedom to do your work
- A fun team
- A position for 32 hours/40 hours, working days in consultation
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559