Accounts Payable Specialist (40 uur p/w)
Are you ready to start a new journey within your finance career?
WE ARE RITUALS
We’re not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good.” Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become – and remain – the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This not only means opening more stores, but also involves building an even stronger community around our brand.
As Accounts Payable Specialist you have a strong sense of pro activity and precision. Supporting the business by processing their invoices and payments timely and correctly is where your journey starts. You’ll be interacting with your team lead, other accounting assistants and our financial controllers daily and you’ll also be communicating with other colleagues in the business and within the finance team, vendors, landlords or -less frequent- with external auditors.
- Process invoices on a daily basis correct and on time;
- Po matching on invoices;
- Prepare weekly payments;
- Keep vendor cards and suspense accounts clean;
- Settle bank statements;
- Maintain masterdata;
- Improve quality of information on vendor invoices;
- Handles all vendor correspondence.
For this role, we are searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist with a professional attitude, strong ethical code and strong time management skills. You are familiar with the basic account principles and adapts easily to new ways of working. You have and eye for detail, strong verbal and written communication skills and you are excited to be part of our Rituals family.
- You have a HBO / University level education with at least two years of work experience in accounts payable in a commercial environment;
- You are fluent in English;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Lots of opportunities to grow and shine: The Rituals People Academy is always open
- A well-being programme that contributes to your physical and spiritual wellness. Wholesome lunches? Time to unwind after lunch? Deep work sessions? These are all on the menu!
- A true sense of purpose. Discover the how, what and why here in an inspiring workplace. With a stunning view of an iconic Amsterdam canal with a team that shares your intent focus on the customer experience.
- A competitive salary package
- BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY