Account Manager Retail Stores (40 uur p/w)
About Lowlander & this role
At Lowlander we brew naturally delicious beers with botanicals – herbs, spices, fruit and everything else nature has to offer. It’s our mission to broaden the horizons of beer and flavour with award-winning beers, distinctive campaigns and our clear vision on sustainability.
Enthusiastic, professional, open and with a healthy dose of ‘Dutch directness’ our strong team of Lowlanders ensures Lowlander becomes a must-have beer; bottle by bottle, bar by bar, city by city. In the past 5 years we have grown from solo-experimenting in an Amsterdam kitchen to a full team and distribution in 7000 of the best bars, restaurants and bottle shops in 21 countries worldwide.
We are now ready for someone to come in and support us as an account manager retail (supermarket stores) to help and further enhance the growth of our brand in Retail in Zuid-Holland/West-Brabant
As an Account Manager Retail you are going to fuel the Lowlander development at the most important Dutch Supermarkets (i.e. Albert Heijn & Jumbo) from the ground up. You will be managing the relationship with store managers and owners. Closing deals, selling in permanent and temporary displays, driving penetration with in-store brand activations and ensure in-store execution is flawless. Opening up new sales opportunities, working with existing partners and find clever ways to get more and more consumers excited about our intriguing range of botanically brewed beers.
A week in the life of:
- Running around, jumping in your car, all to make sure you can hit your weekly targets.
- Setting up the visibility in key stores to make sure the execution of the upcoming promo campaign looks flawless.
- Talking to your Key Account & Country Manager Sales colleagues about the sales drive which you are organising next week.
- Thinking about your routing how to plan your week as efficient as possible to make sure you hit that week’s target of selling in 5 permanent displays towards Albert Heijn stores.
- Creating an sales pitch for a Retail Multi Franchise owner, to strengthen our collaboration.
- Heading over to Breda to sell in the Botanical Explosion CKW’ Displays towards 8 supermarkets.
- Developing a plan together with (trade)marketing on how to further improve our rate of sale and driving penetration through brand activations within the supermarket channel
- Attending and co-hosting a beer pairing dinner with your key customers at one of our On Trade partners where you tell full of passion about why Lowlander Beer and food is a better match than wine and food.
- Merchandising retail accounts to make sure we have good visibility and shelve position to drive our rate of sale.
- Update your planning and admin!
- Basically, you’ll be here, there and everywhere in Zuid Holland & West Brabant proudly representing our beers in the market.
You are good at (tick the boxes below):
- Working independently with focus and discipline, managing complexity, juggling 1001 things coming at you.
- Building lasting relationships with like-minded businesses.
- Working independently, taking the lead, being proactive.
- Drinking beer, pairing beer with food or making beertails – or all of the above!
You have (must haves)
- >2 years working experience within Retail sales (with a black book of warm contacts to match!) and you can talk, full of pride, about what you have achieved.
- Worked in and passion for the drinks industry (with a strong preference for beer) before so you understand how consumers behave, what makes customers tick and what Retailers want so you can hit the ground running.
- A burning desire to achieve some extraordinary, have an impact!
- no issues with working hard and a sheer passion for what you do.
- Dutch & English proficiency.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of an adventure, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- A truly entrepreneurial environment, with real (personal) development opportunities.
- Work with some smart and agile people, in a small, international and diverse team – read about our Lowlander behaviours here.
- Unlimited Botanically Brewed Lowlander Beers!
- Competitive salary & bonus etc.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559