STAGE: Online Marketing Internship (3-4 months)
mOOvement is an innovative ag tech start-up that developed the next generation easy-to-use AgTech sensor for farmers to manage their cattle more efficiently by offering actionable insights and alerts through long range GPS tracking. We use IoT technology to create a world where food is produced in a smart, productive, and sustainable manner. We started mid 2020 with offering our product in Australia and we are currently expanding to American and African markets.
We are a small, but young and dynamic team consisting of 11 professionals. Initially, mOOvement begun as a corporate start-up firm within Rabobank and has a currently teams in both Australia (Brisbane) and The Netherlands (Utrecht).
At this stage we have tagged thousands of cattle and we are growing rapidly. We are looking for an intern who can helps us in our marketing efforts and help us grow. We need a marketing specialist with vast knowledge in digital and offline marketing with a hands-on attitude.
Your internship will be in Utrecht, but you can work remotely. Your main responsibility will be generating relevant leads via online channels in various geographical regions. Initially the focus will be on Australia, but you will also be responsible for content globally. Our tags are being sold in Australia, North America, South America and Southern Africa, so different marketing campaigns need to be set up in these regions.
- Building and maintain metrics dashboards and optimizing results via weekly feedback loop
- Optimizing SEO and SEA
- Developing creative online campaigns within a restricted budget of a start-up
- Help developing global marketing strategy
- Make sure all lead generation filters are included into the CRM system
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Hands on and result driven
- Excellent in English
- Be resourceful to generate leads
- Know how to use CRM systems, such as Pipedrive
- Experience in the agricultural (cattle) industry is a bonus
- Be able to operate independently
What we offer:
- Being part of an exciting international team
- Working on hardware and software innovation for the global Food and Agri sector
- Give space to create your own content and ideas
- Work on marketing content globally
You will get an income of 500 euro per month. With the duration of 3 to 4 months.
Preferably you will start at 6th of April 2021, or as soon as possible.
Send your resume and personal cover letter via this form