JOB: Enterprise Sales Development Representative (40 uur p/w)
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
At AIHR we’re looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our Enterprise team.
Full-time · Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Do you want to take ownership in growing an enterprise-level customer base? Do you want to meet the top HR leaders out there and help them in preparing their teams for the future? AIHR is looking for a full-time Enterprise Sales Development Representative to generate our largest qualified B2B leads. You will be responsible for growing our enterprise pipeline and booking meetings with some of the top-level people in the HR industry.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Rep, you will play a vital role in the growth and success of the Enterprise Sales team by generating Sales Accepted Leads (SALs). You will do this through cold calling, social selling, email campaigns, and attending (online) events.
You will be targeting senior decision-makers at companies with a set of accounts that have more than 5K employees.
Note: In this role, you are not only booking meetings for the Account Executives. You are will have ownership of the first discovery stage and those meetings.
On a typical day…
You arrive at the office in the morning. After a brief chat with your colleagues, you grab a cup of coffee, start your computer, check your calendar for meetings, and prepare the day by writing down your top 3 goals for the day.
Your 3 goals are:
- Have a successful meeting with the VP of HR at BMW.
- Book 2 new meetings.
- Send out 10 messages to your top leads at Nike.
Afterward you open Hubspot (our CRM and the single source of truth) and start preparing your meeting with BMW that starts in half an hour. You research the people you will be meeting, prepare the questions you want to ask, and conduct the meeting.
Success! They loved your story and want to set up the next meeting to talk further. You update Hubspot and get a high five from the Sales Director who overheard some amazing questions you asked.
You then open up LinkedIn where you have a couple of messages waiting for you. You reached out to some VPs the other day and they asked some tough questions. They want to know why they should talk to you and what they will get out of the conversation. You confidently reply to 7 messages, knowing that someone will bite.
After a quick lunch in the office with colleagues (we have two shifts because the team has grown so much), it is time to find out that one VP said they were open to a meeting. BAM! The second success of the day.
You spend the rest of the day researching prospects at Nike and sending them relevant messages. By 4PM you have sent out 20 messages already and feel like cold calling a bit. You know that 50% of the time someone picks up you will be able to book a meeting and are confident. Within an hour you have booked 3 meetings and you feel on top of the world. And rightfully so, because you crushed your goals for the day.
It’s now the end of the day and the week ahead is full of opportunities. At the end of it, on Friday, it is the time to come together with the whole team and get to know some more new people. For-now this happens online however we all know the time will come, when we can do this face to face again, with some burgers and drinks.
You go home excited to be able to do it all again next week!
Who you are
- A life long learner: you embrace failure as you know it’s the best way to learn and progress.
- You have a high level of energy
- Proactive and a high sense of responsibility.
- A deep inner desire to make an impact
- You have 1-2 years of experience as a Sales or Business Development Rep
- You have demonstrable success prospecting within Enterprise (5K+ employees) accounts
- You have experience having conversations with senior decision-makers
- You have excellent communication skills in English
A key role in shaping the education of thousands of Human Resource professionals from all over the world through the Enterprise leads you will engage
- Competitive compensation;
- The opportunity to shape your own day-to-day work;
- Flexible working hours, and the possibility to occasionally work from home
- A high degree of autonomy in a vibrant, result-driven, inclusive, and international team
- A beautiful COVID-safe office right across Rotterdam Central Station
- A key role in a fast-growing scale-up company
- Free lunch every day (we order in on Fridays), weekly drinks, monthly dinners, and fun team activities
- Personal development budget, training, and we pay for the books you read!
- An opportunity to change the HR industry
At the Academy to Innovate HR (AIHR), it is our mission to make human resources (HR) future-proof by offering world-class, online education programs available anywhere, anytime. We are the leading online academy in Human Resources with a global (65+ countries) customer base, consisting of companies like Henkel, ING, PwC, DSM, Toyota, Fujitsu, the United Nations and many, many more.
We are driven by excellence, innovation, and hunger to grow in everything we do. As such, we strive to provide high-quality courses and excellent support to our customers, while continuously optimizing every aspect of our work. Our team is very international, yet we all share a few traits: we’re customer-focused, results-driven, and very hands-on; in addition, we’re surprisingly friendly, enthusiastic and great team players.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form