JOB: Data Analyst (32-40 uur p/w)
Private Client Resources simplifies how investment data from any source, asset class or jurisdiction is consolidated and safely delivered into wealth management’s critical reporting, analytics, portfolio management and accounting systems. We are headquartered in New York City and Breda, the Netherlands. PCR has created an investment data utility that is easy-to-implement, cost-effective and trusted – as ubiquitous as cable or electricity. In doing so, we are powering a global eco-system where the flow of investment data is seamless regardless of asset type, source, domicile or format. This new paradigm enables advisors to focus on advising, solution providers to invest in their next innovation and wealth owners to be supremely confident that their information is safe and accurate.
How we work
Our office in Breda is located across the train station. We embrace diversity and weirdness, creativity, and people’s input. In our journey to become the best fintech company in the world, we work closely with several key players in the financial sector. In cooperation with these players, PCR has a unique position to bring innovation to the financial world and to set modern standards for the collection, processing, and distribution of financial information.
Your role and activities
We are always looking for creative minds to tackle the various successes/challenges we encounter along the way, and to leave a mark on the global financial landscape. You will be responsible for building the future of our amazing company and be part of revolutionizing the way people look at financial data. So, your delivered work will be used in the company to take it to the next level! We have listed your activities:
- Data validation of investment data
- Project work in an international project
- Management support
- You study in HBO/University
- Our team is a combination of Dutch-speaking and English-speaking. We are looking for someone who is at least fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Speaking / Writing Dutch is not a must, but an advantage;
- Willingness to work with all layers of the company, from the business manager up to the developers;
- Affinity with IT solutions and data.
- Available for about 5 months. This job is temporary.
What we offer
PCR provides opportunities for people to grow their personal skills and technical knowledge; to be part of a family of passionate problem solvers. We believe that bright minds and team effort are the resources to build technical solutions for the future. We achieve this through personal training, knowledge sessions, enabling technical courses, and visiting conferences.
- You will work in for an international company and have colleagues from the US and the Netherlands;
- The possibility to work from home or work in the office in Breda;
- €14,- hourly compensation;
- Travel allowance;
NOTE EU working rights are required (Either you have EU Citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands)
If you do not meet the requirements exactly, but you do believe that you are a great fit: give it a shot and contact us anyway!
Send your resumé and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form