JOB: Business Developer, Marketing & Sales (40 hours p/w)
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Yes!Delft, Molengraafsingel 12, Delft
We create the best sustainable heating products. For everyone. And if we say everyone, we really mean every person on earth. The current products for sustainable heating are expensive, noisy and above all not suitable for every home. This causes a delay in the sustainable heating revolution (“warmtetransitie”). A delay we want to speed up! Apply now, and be a part of the solution for the largest challenge of our generation.
Your contribution to our mission
To succeed in our mission, we are starting up sales in the B2C (business to consumer) market. Together, we’ll create a scalable business model. The first product we are launching for consumers is the HeatCycle. So, bring it on with your skills in sales & marketing strategy and execution! We like entrepreneurial spirits who love technical products. Oh, and by the way: It’s a plus if you get heated up from the installation market.
The skills we are looking for
• Although you’re an early career starter, we need you to know a thing or two about sales & marketing. That’s why you are business educated and preferably in the possession of a Master of Business Administration or related.
• Relationship building. People talk about you as a socially skilled communicator and someone with strong listening skills. You know how to build up a relationship, and maintain it, too! Being assertive comes natural to you.
• Proficiency in both Dutch and English is a hard requirement for this role.
• The ability to define the scope of work independently and to stay motivated when workingalone is essential. You endure setbacks and see failure as a crucial part of becoming successful.
• You know how to prioritize. We are a small team, looking to expand with people who knowwhat to do.
• Flexibility is key. You like handling different things and are not afraid to pick up a varyingworkload. A turbulent environment gives you energy.
• We own our mistakes and learn from them. You are comfortable in bearing theresponsibility to share failures and move on.
Your day to day responsibilities
You’ll chip in by starting with designing a business development strategy for our B2C market. This includes developing and executing the commercial launch & post-launch marketing strategy. The customer journey is central in this strategy and should be effortless.
Signs of succes
• Designed and executed a scalable sales & marketing strategy.
• Realized 500 HeatCycle orders for 2022.
• A young team with a unique growth opportunity. You will make a real impact from day 1.
• Together, we’re building a company, bringing it from a start-up to a scale up.
• Diverse responsibilities in a fast paced and fast-growing environment.
• A steep learning curve. And of course, we understand that once you’ve learned it all it’s time for a new step. Possible within DeWarmte, great! Otherwise, it’s OK to leave.
In addition to joining a start-up leading the sustainable living transformation, you can also expect a good range of benefits. These include a 6-month contract with a decent base salary, 27 days annual leave, a laptop, a mobile phone and lunch & drinks at the office. We also offer the opportunity to become an even bigger part of our journey by sharing in profits after 12 months of successful performance.
What’s more, we really value your personal progress too. It’s our top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we offer you a digital learning platform for comprehensive training and development programs to demonstrate our dedication to develop your career.
DeWarmte is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, or age.