INTERNSHIP: Technical Business Development (32-40 hours p/w)
ready to experience the business world from the inside and reach out to big corporations looking for innovative solutions? Are you eager to learn and interested in the creation of content that will convince any potential client? Are you looking for an internship? Join us and convince corporate innovators!
- Work in a young and dynamic sales team at the beginning of the sales process
- Connect with corporate innovators around the world
- Generate new leads through interesting propositions
- Identify clear needs of the customer before a solution is proposed
- Support in connecting them to startup solutions from around the world.
- Assist in sales presentations for prospective clients
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments (around events and technology scouting)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
- People with a technical or engineering background would be nice
- Past experience with sales is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- Audacious people, that are able to convince others and who don’t take ‘no’ for an answer
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures, and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in approach to achieve this.
- A proactive approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague. Monthly compensation: €400 per month.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Sascha // firstname.lastname@example.org