INTERNSHIP: Startup Scout (32-40 hours p/w)
speaking the startup language, and want to work in a dynamic, international environment with responsibility from day 1? And are you looking for an internship? This is your opportunity to connect with founders from all over the world and match them with the right corporate clients and investor to make an impact. Through our open innovation projects we support startups in their journey to success, with the aim to accelerate innovative technologies and business models. Speak to founders from South Korea to Nigeria, and match them to opportunities at big brands such as Phillips, L’Oréal, Heineken or Booking.com.
work on our open innovation projects for corporate clients, government, and NGO’s and match them to the best startups based on their needs. You will:
- Work in a project team and get responsibility over your own pool of startups
- Conduct market research on the specific trends and upcoming technologies in a variety of industries
- Assess and analyse the match between startups and the client
- Have conversations with founders from all over the world to determine their fit to an innovation thesis and support them in their growth by connecting them to the right opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to grow in your responsibilities and manage projects for our corporate clients
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
- Creative skills to think outside of the box for potential startup solutions
- Strong communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in approach to achieve this.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks according to business needs
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
- Interns who are eager to learn during the internship
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague. Monthly compensation: €400 per month.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Send your resume and cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Sascha // email@example.com