INTERNSHIP: International Event Management (32-40 hours p/w)
interested in managing large scale international events? Do you like to make the impossible possible? Are you looking for an internship? We are organizing over 100 events a year, all around the world, from Miami to Ouagadougou, from Seoul to Sao Paulo. All with the aim to unlock opportunities for startups. There is not a place or concept that is impossible for our event team. Will you join us?
- Be full member of our event management team
- Work in the ImpactFest team towards a hopefully physical ImpactFest 2021
- Arranging logistical and content parts of the ImpactFest
- Work on executing Get in the RIng events in all corners of the world
- Connect with people and cultures around the world via our partner events
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Fluency in English
- Not afraid to pick up the phone when needed
- Ready to quickly develop yourself in the event management field
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes with people around you
- Interns who are eager to learn during the internship
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague. Monthly compensation: €400 per month.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Sascha // firstname.lastname@example.org