INTERNSHIP: HR Associate (32-40 hours p/w)
Passionate about startups, entrepreneurs and always looking for the potential in people? Skilled in people development, recruitment and entrepreneurial at heart? Looking for a new challenge with lots of opportunities and responsibilities?
Unknown Group is looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial HR and recruitment associate to support in setting up Unknown Group’s HR activities. We’re a group of explorers with the same ambition; to fuel founders to answer their calling by venturing beyond known. We are excited about unlocking potential, in our startups and our people.
Within this internship you’ll get the opportunity to further develop Unknown Group’s HR activities. Find and match the best talent to Unknown Group and affiliated organizations. You’ll work with all of our teams, coordinate processes and support the personal & career development of our people. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work on streamlining all of our recruitment activities by setting up a new recruitment portal and onboarding external recruitment agencies
- Headhunt for specific roles we are looking for and recommend top candidates
- Communicate with all teams leads on new talent that is needed and streamline the recruitment and onboarding process
- Support in developing job coaching & personal development programs, workshops and trainings
- Work on our employer brand towards the outside world, in close collaboration with our marketing team
- Bring in your own ideas, take initiative and work on unlocking the potential of our people
- Work directly with senior team members and management at Unknown Group
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown;
- Background in HR or a related study;
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch; both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills and real affinity to unlock the potential in people;
- A real self-starter who has the ability to come up with ideas, implement them and take those further.
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world;
- A proactive and interesting approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you.
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague. Monthly compensation: €400 per month.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Sascha // firstname.lastname@example.org