INTERNSHIP: Corporate Venturing (32-40 hours p/w)
Passionate about open innovation to make a lasting impact, while working with big brands such as L’Oréal, DSM, or Deutsche Bahn? Interested in corporate venturing and startups and looking for a new challenge? And are you looking for an internship?
We are Unknown. A group of explorers with the same ambition: to unlock the potential of those who like to shape the world. We have a global organization with people all around the world and a team at our HQ in The Hague. Our mission is to back impactful ventures on team, traction and cash to scale them out the unknown. We realize this together with our network of corporate and government partners, which we advise and support on collaborations with startups.
work on our open innovation projects for corporate clients, government, and NGO’s and support them in designing and executing innovation strategies as well as guiding them in collaborations with startups.
- Support on designing innovation strategies and projects to realize a competitive advantage for our clients
- Conduct market research on specific trends and upcoming technologies in a variety of industries
- Help in advising our clients on corporate-startup collaborations
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong powerpoint and design skills to best convey our advice towards our clients
- Creative skills to think outside of the box to identify and unlock valuable opportunities
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in approach to achieve this.
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague. Monthly compensation: €400 per month.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Sascha // firstname.lastname@example.org