Internship: Communications (32-40 uur p/w)
We are Hiring!
Are you a real foodie and is chocolate your true Love? And do you want to improve your writing skills and eat raw chocolate at the same time? Then this internship could be for you!
Lovechock is looking for a Communications intern to support the marketing team in Amsterdam. Lovechock is the first European Raw Chocolate and already selling throughout Europe. Since the beginning in 2009, all our organic vegan chocolates have been made from raw cacao and superfood ingredients.
It is our mission to restore the well-being of people and planet. We’re doing our part by making raw chocolate: deliciously different and healthier chocolate, pure goodness that nurtures body, mind and planet. We are on a journey to a better world, starting with chocolate.
Our main brand is Lovechock, a raw chocolate brand sold mainly in organic shops and built on 3 pillars:
Love for You – All our products are made with raw cacao, organic ingredients and just lightly sweetened with coconut blossom nectar which has a low glycaemic index. The recipes are fully vegan and gluten-free.
Love for the Farmer – The farmers put so much love, care and hard work into growing and harvesting all our ingredients, they deserve fair wages and to be treated respectfully.
Love for the Planet – All our ingredients are organically grown and vegan and our products come packaged in plastic-free foil and sustainable wrappers.
Recently, Lovechock has given birth to a delicious daughter: Little Love. A new brand with great potential to reach a big audience. While Lovechock has already made her way into many organic shops throughout Europe, Little Love is now taking her first footsteps in conventional supermarkets like Albert Heijn, Edeka or Carrefour. Both brands are managed from our office in Amsterdam Noord, together with our own chocolate factory in Heerhugowaard (northern Netherlands).
What are we looking for?
As the marketing team we support both brands with communications and activation, from PR to Social Media. And we could use some serious help! That’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is ready to dive right in. Because from day one you will have a lot of responsibility.
What You’ll Do for 2 brands – Lovechock and Little Love:
- Translate big marketing activation ideas into content for all communication channels
- Copywriting for newsletters, blogs, websites, brochures, and other marketing materials
- Align content creation with Search strategy
- Understand consumer, lifestyle and food trends in the market to transfer into valuable content
- Active participation in the development of the brands’ overall communication strategy
What You’ll Need:
- Be a chocoholic that can eat chocolate every day
- A passion to make the world, especially the world of chocolate, a healthier and better place
- You are a keen and capable copywriter who knows how to tell a story in a powerful way. Ideally you already have some experience in copywriting and are studying in a relevant field such as Content Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing or Communications.
- Flawless English writing skills (native or near-native proficiency). Additional Dutch, German or French is a big advantage
- You are creative, follow what’s going on in the world and particularly online, and are full of ideas for exciting content that fits with the brands’ positioning
- You are interested to dive beyond the surface, and to do the research required to understand the matters you are writing about and give your readers some background information that goes beyond the well-known
- Strong, flexible and open-minded team player who can work in a multicultural environment and is able to deal with direct feedback
- You are a resident in the Netherlands
- You are enrolled as a full-time student for the whole duration of the internship
- You are an EU citizen (due to working permit regulations)
What we offer:
- Lots of great chocolate!
- An energetic and positive working environment with a passionate, dedicated and fun team
- Your own responsibilities and projects
- €500,- monthly salary including transport costs (on a full-time base)
- A 6-month internship contract Sept/Oct till Feb/March
Send your resumé en personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Questions about this vacancy?
Contact Sascha // email@example.com