INTERNSHIP: Amsterdam Dance Event Project Manager & Operations (32-40 h p/w)
Within our fast-growing scale-up, we are on the lookout for an all-around Operations & Event Project Manager Intern who will play an essential role in running a smooth business operation within Fangage. The job entails a broad scope of work, but it aims to give the entire team total peace of mind regarding their work. Are you ready to be willing to be hands-on in the field of People, Office, and Event management and not afraid to take some responsibility? Then this is your opportunity to shine!
Next to running a smooth operation at the office, we will allow you to take upon the role of the Project Manager Assistant in coordinating our partnership with the Amsterdam Dance Event.
- Support Head of Operations in daily tasks, coordinate your own projects
- As the first point of contact, you will make sure all visitors, employees, and suppliers feel welcome!
- Run smooth office operations
- Learn about the employee life cycle management
- Take part in recruitment admin activities
- Improve your area of expertise by offering HR and office support
- help solve HR related queries and create the necessary administrative documentation
- Assist in the coordination of Event Management of our ADE partnership in October
- Please note you have to be available during ADE!
Aside from the standard job description, here is what we most value in an intern:
- Knowledge & passion create an environment in which people can flourish; hospitality minded and a problem solver
- Strong communications skills in English (written and verbal);
- Excited to work in a professional, fast-paced, and innovative scale-up;
- Highly motivated to make a positive impact on Fangage’s mission to become the number 1 fan engagement platform;
- Interest in people management, HR, Recruitment, and project management
- Please note that working from home is not possible for this internship.
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of the ‘Fangage mission’ to become the number 1 fan engagement platform on a global scale
- Work with a talented and passionate team in a great office in Amsterdam, located at the new TNW West building;
- Flexible schedule for students;
- Acquire practical skills in a fast-growing scale-up with a potential transition into a full-time role;
- Opportunity to work closely with founder & artist Sam Feldt;
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- An excellent working atmosphere within the TNW ecosystem with growth opportunities.
A few years ago, Sam Feldt saw that he had over a million followers on his social media accounts as an artist but realized they were not really his. He was only reaching about 2% of his followers and did not understand why he did not have access to his own followers. Out of that frustration, Fangage was born. Fangage allows creators to take back control of their fanbase and engage & monetize fans directly – cutting out the unnecessary middleman. Fangage’s roots are in the music industry, but they have recently also seen an influx from esports teams, athletes, events companies and influencers. Everyone is struggling to reach their fans on third-party platforms, and instead of being able to build a brand and business around them, creators are being forced to pay a third party to get access to their own followers. Fangage solves this problem by offering creators an easy way to set up their own, fully-branded fan platform where fans can unlock exclusive content & experiences. By signing up, fans share their data with the creator which allows the creator to reach 100% of their fans directly through email, text, and voice campaigns.