BAAN: Business Development Agent (40 uur p/w)
Fast-growing proptech start-up DatHuis is searching for Commercial Talent!
With DatHuis we have created a marketing automation platform that enables real estate brokers to add value both before and after the transaction process. Our close-knit team of specialists is dedicated to change the real estate brokerage industry forever.
As a Business Development Agent you actively approach prospects explaining what the benefits are from using our marketing automation platform. You make sure prospects have a solid understanding of the value they would get from using our platform. After a sale has been closed, you onboard our new customer into the platform.
Furthermore, you translate customer experiences into actionable product development suggestions that you relay to our product owner, acting as a linking pin between sales, the product owner and development team. Based on your conversations with (prospective) customers you bring new ideas on how to implement strategies to scale up and improve our sales process.
New strategies can be: a webinar, targeted ad campaign, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing demos to prospects, mostly real estate brokers.
- Ownership of new sales via online and offline channels.
- Onboarding new customers into the platform.
- Drafting proposals how to implement possible improvements and innovations on customer acquisition.
Skills and expertise
- You are a recent HBO or WO graduate in business, marketing or communications studies.
- Experience with sales is not required, but preferred. You do have a strong drive to bring a traditional industry to the 21 st century.
- You build rapport easily and master the traits of clear communication and attentiveness.
- You have the ability and desire to understand customer needs and translate that into solutions during demos.
- You have the ability to work autonomously.
- You have knowledge of and experience with marketing automation platforms.
- Familiarity with the real estate and/or mortgage industry is a big plus.
- You have a driver license “Rijbewijs B”.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English!
- Working from home
- A base salary between €2400 – €2800 a month + Bonus
- 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
- An informal culture where personal growth and excellence is nurtured
In a small start-up like ours, every person is highly valued, both personally and professionally. You will be able, even expected, to challenge existing processes and structure. If all this sounds interesting come join us in building the best automation platform ever.
Send your cover letter (1A4) via this form